Site menu:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Patriots Content

My Other New Media Stuff

Pix and Stuff

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from patriotworld. Make your own badge here.

Recent Posts

Archives

Recent Comments

August 2010
S M T W T F S
« Jul
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031

Categories

Links:

MrsB 8/3PM

It’s late but I just got in from the afternoon practice, grabbing a bite at Five Guys with my son, and playing with my furry girls for a bit in the yard.  Camp this afternoon started off cloudy and windy and I wasn’t sure if it was going to rain but alas, it turned out to  actually be a beautiful summer afternoon.

I only have a few minutes  and not much to say so here’s what I remember.

* The dancing machine, Patrick Chung,  was not dressed (but worked with trainers) so Devin McCourty saw a lot of action in his spot this afternoon.

* Most of the Brady Birthday Brigade must have been in the stands during the AM session as it was relatively quiet this afternoon.

*During 1:1 drills, Darius Butler successfully defended against Moss and threw him off course during his route (rare but true.)  Edelman made a terrific catch beating out Meriweather.

* There was a lot of time spent on situational and red zone work  with the focus on 7:7 and 11:11 group periods.

*Hernandez pours it on 100% on every play… He continually is getting vertical to haul in his passes.  He almost pulled in an overthrown pass, jumping in the air, getting his fingertips on it, before crashing to the ground. He did connect on many including scoring a TD during red zone work, resulting in Brady congratulating him after the play.

*Kyle Arrington got an INT after coming up with a deflected ball thrown by Hoyer to Price.

*Brandon Spikes deflected a Zac Robinson pass. Mccourty and Meriweather had some deflections as well.

*Gostkowki hit a half dozen or so  field goals, delighting the fans on the hill,  as usual.

*Practice ended with the vets running yardage line sprints while the backups did more full squad work.

I’m not sure who signed as I headed out to beat the crowd… Also, I don’t know what’s up for me tomorrow so I’ll play it by ear.

Here’s a link to some pictures that Big Al took over the past few days. (I don’t do photos as I stay at the top of the hill.)

Comments

Comment from Jim
Time: August 3, 2010, 9:24 pm

These are the most uninformative camp posts, year after year, on the planet. We don’t care where you ate, or what animals with whom you played. You have a high opinion of yourself, for somebody who doesn’t know spit about football.

Comment from Zach
Time: August 3, 2010, 10:24 pm

Man I was really hoping to know who signed today. I am going tomorrow and I don’t want Oline. I already have Vollmers auto and Mankins isn’t there.

I guess that doesn’t matter though. I really just want to watch them play again.

Comment from kjcardoza
Time: August 3, 2010, 10:39 pm

@Jim Sorry that you feel that way.. I, in no way, ever claimed to be a football expert or analyst and my posts are not intended to serve that purpose. There are plenty of “meaty” reports online out there for you, I’m sure. I’ve always written in this style and have added personal anecdotes. You, of course always have the option to NOT click on my link. There are some folks who take it for what it is and enjoy them anyway. I’m just a fan who loves her team. Go Pats!

Comment from kjcardoza
Time: August 3, 2010, 10:41 pm

@Zach.. Ugh! This was the first time that I didn’t stay to see who signed. I didn’t go to the walkthru this morning so I’m not sure who signed then either.. sorry!

Comment from PatsFan
Time: August 3, 2010, 10:53 pm

@kjcardoza …. ignore the idiot Jim, great reports, read them every day.

Comment from MrsPats4ever
Time: August 4, 2010, 7:26 am

Thanks for your blogs. I love the updates and your detail to what is happening. It truly helps to read this when I am unable to attend.

@Jim, if you haven’t liked the posts in the past why read her page. Honestly there is no reason to go on and act like a jerk. You obviously don’t know a thing about common sense and get a jolly out of trying to make people miserable. Read your own page and leave this to the real Pats fans!! Go Pats!!

Comment from Zach
Time: August 4, 2010, 9:01 am

@kjcardoza That’s fine, I actually didn’t go today because I found out there was only one practice at 6:30, saved some gas money. I am going Saturday though.

And I think that these are very informative and I will keep coming back website. Thank you for the information. Darius Butler is my favorite player so I was glad to hear that he guarded Moss well.

Write a comment